Below is ordering info on purchasing from our website. Please contact us if your question isn’t answered here.
- Order online via our secure website with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. No need to register for an account on our website unless you want to. Add the item you want to purchase to your cart, checkout of our secure store. All your information is kept private and we don’t keep credit card information on file. Snail mail orders with a check or money order are also accepted. Please checks payable to: Furst Woodworks 8030 Kirkpatrick Rd, Sweet, ID 83670.
- All check and money order payments must clear the bank before the product is shipped out. Depending on your form of payment, this may delay your shipping.
- For in-stock orders, they will be processed and shipped out within 5 business days. If you are unsure of any product availability, contact us.
- For out-of-stock orders, they will be handmade, processed and shipped out within 10 business days. This time frame is approximate and may take longer depending on wood availability and the size of your order.
- On custom orders, shipping will be determined at the time of purchase and a 50% deposit will be required to start order. Remaining 50% balance due at shipment.
- For shipping we use the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Postal Service (UPS). Shipping fees include insurance. We do our best to quote exact fees at checkout, however, if we ship and the cost is higher than what was paid, a balance due will be required on exact costs only. We do all we can to ship with the cheapest option available and don’t make a profit on shipping. Sorry no international orders at this time.
- Shipping delays may occur during holiday seasons, order early. Reach out to us to confirm availability.
- Returns will be accepted within 10 business days as long as the product is in the same condition as when it was shipped to you and it was an item that was in stock. Buyer pays shipping on the return and the original postage won’t be refunded. Any custom or volume orders, sales are final.
- Idaho residents will be charged sales tax of 6%.
- For volume discounts, please submit a custom order inquiry form and we will get back to you with a quote.
Handmade Products Notice:
Handmade products and different types of wood, yield different ending results. We cannot guarantee the product that is pictured, will look like the item you receive. There are no exact replications. All measurements are approximate.