This is a table I made from a beautiful piece of walnut and some maple legs that had just been laying around the shop for some time. After walking by my wood supply everyday, I finally decided these two were going to be my next project. Here is a before picture of all the parts in a pile and then some progression to the completion. I sanded the legs down to their original color and applied two coats of wipe on clear poly. The table top I sanded down smooth and added some walnut wood filler ( It did match before poly was applied) to fill in holes for leg hardware. I applied 9 coats of wipe on poly to achieve a nice glossy top.