- Order online via our secure website with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. No need to register for an account on our website. Add the item you wish to purchase to your cart, checkout of our secure store. All your information is kept private and we don’t keep credit card information on file. Snail mail orders with a check or money order are also accepted. Please checks payable to Furst Woodworks 8030 Kirkpatrick Rd, Sweet, ID 83670.
- All payments must clear before the product is shipped out. Depending on your form of payment, this may delay your shipping.
- For in-stock orders, they will be processed and shipped out within 5 business days.
- For out-of-stock orders, they will be handmade, processed and shipped out within 10 business days. This time frame is approximate and may take longer depending on wood availability and the size of your order.
- On custom orders, shipping will be determined at the time of purchase and a 50% deposit will be required to start order. Remaining 50% balance due at shipment.
- For shipping we use the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Postal Service (UPS). Shipping fees include insurance. Not all international orders will qualify for insurance. We do our best to quote exact fees at checkout. If we go to ship and the cost is much higher than what was paid, a balance due will be required on exact costs only. We do all we can to ship with the cheapest option available and don’t make a profit on shipping. Additional shipping charges may be applied to Countries outside of the US. Any international orders, customer is responsible for all duty and customs fees.
- Shipping delays may occur during holiday seasons, order early.
- Returns will be accepted within 10 business days as long as the product is in the same condition as when it was shipped to you and it was an item that was in stock. Buyer pays shipping on the return and the original postage won’t be refunded. Any custom or volume orders, sales are final.
- Idaho residents will be charged sales tax of 6%.
- For volume discounts, please submit a custom order inquiry form and we will get back to you with a quote.
Handmade Products Notice:
As with all handmade products, there are no exact replications. Each item uses different cuts of wood, which always have different ending results and measurements are approximate.